[Qgis-user] Table manager: cannot delete several fields at once

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Tue Aug 23 03:21:02 PDT 2011

Fixed in 0.3.7

Note: there are two series: 0.3.7 for QGIS 1.7 only and 0.2.x for older
versions. I didn't backport the fix to old series, as it's not critical.

The 0.3 series was also tagged as 'experimental'. I've just removed the tag as
I think it's stable enough now.

Dnia wtorek, 23 sierpnia 2011 o 09:13:22 Florent LEVAVASSEUR napisaƂ(a):