[Qgis-user] QGIS on android final report

uk52rob uk52rob at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 03:05:48 PDT 2011

Bob,

Try opening the link from the standard Android browser. Worked fine on my
Desire HD, it asks you to open and install.

Cheers,

Rob

Message: 2

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:29:27 -0500

From: "Bob Basques" <Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us>

Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] QGIS on android final report

To: "Marco Bernasocchi" <marco at bernawebdesign.ch>,

      <giovanni.manghi at gmail.com>

Cc: qgis-user <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>,      qgis-developer

      <qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org>

Marco,

Ok, excuse my ignorance, but what's the best way to install a APK file.  I
have it on the machine via FireFox, but if I open the FireFox download
dialog on the Android and click to open the file, I get a "There is a
problem parsing the package." error from Firefox.

Should I be looking for a file manager App, still working it . . . .

bobb