[Qgis-user] QGIS on android final report

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Aug 26 07:20:25 PDT 2011

Rob,

Yeah, I figured out that Firefox didn't know what to do with the APK file.  The built in Browser understodd that it was a package file for installing.  I'm getting to the QGIS install now, I'm hitting a wall with installing the QT stuff now.  Marco is guiding me as he has time . . .

bobb

>>> "uk52rob" <uk52rob at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Bob,

Try opening the link from the standard Android browser. Worked fine on my Desire HD, it asks you to open and install.

Cheers,

Rob

Message: 2