[Qgis-user] Re: Trouble with classifying a Spatialite layer

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Aug 31 06:51:27 PDT 2011

Rahkonen Jukka <Jukka.Rahkonen at ...> writes:

>  I was trying to classify is the osm_line layer filtered with sql="highway"
NOT null.  Classification method is Unique value with the old symbology and
Categorized with the new symbology. Neither of them show me the attribute value
list.

I made some more trials. If I read the whole Spatialite table into QGIS the
automatic classification works but if the layer is created by using SQL query
filter then it does not.

-Jukka Rahkonen-