[Qgis-user] Fill Style

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Dec 8 13:31:04 PST 2011

Hi Paul,

The pattern editors (line patteren fills and raster pattern fills) are
only in trunk, not in 1.7.2

You need the trunk version to use this new feature.

Alternatively you can use SVG fill patterns where you can easily also
simulate line pattern fills, be specifying an SVG file with parallel
vertical or horizontal lines and then adapt width/height and rotation.
This also works with 1.7.2

You can use Inkscape to draw the pattern (it can only be one or two
horizontal or vertical lines) and then save it where all the other SVG
files reside.

Hope this helps,
Andreas

>>> http://www.nod32.com