[Qgis-user] Python modules (dependencies?)

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 07:23:34 PST 2011

Hi Thomas,

how you install QGIS: via OSGeo4W or using standalone installer?
If you use OSGeo4W you can get all dependencies. The standalone
installer includes some additional deps, but if you need to add another
packages — install them into Python bundled with QGIS not into
system wide Python

--
Alexander Bruy