[Qgis-user] problems with layers from one source

Caroline Rendon caroline.t.rendon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:36:07 PST 2011

Hello (again!)

I'm having trouble with all the layers I download from one particular
source. These layers don't show up in the same place as any others of the
same area, including those I've geocoded myself. The coordinates shown at
the bottom of the screen for these are HUGE - they should be in the range
of (-87, 41) but they're in the millions. I've made sure all layers are in
the correct CRS and done everything else I can think of. Does anyone have
any tips or ideas? Thank you!

Caroline