[Qgis-user] Unstable 1.7.3 - one specific point is WMS

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Dec 26 23:49:32 PST 2011

Il 26/12/2011 16:36, Jürgen E. Fischer ha scritto:

> That said, all the talk about quality assurance stuff is nice, but I (still)
> don't think that we have enough resources to properly maintain a stable branch.

Agreed, this is the crucial point. IMHO we would need at least one dev devoted to
this. The only solution I envisage is if one larger organization using QGIS decides
to fully support such a solution. As QGIS becomes more widespread and used in more
"enterprise" situations, I guess our chances will increase over time.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu