[Qgis-user] Add new template to the composer

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed Dec 28 10:05:41 PST 2011

Hi Yves

Add a new directory called 'composer_templates' into /usr/share/qgis and
save template files into it ('Save as template' in print composer
window). The composermanager creates a new entry for each template in
that directory.
Btw, that functionality was developed for the edugeo project ;-)

Regards,
Marco