[Qgis-user] Add new template to the composer

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Dec 28 08:54:59 PST 2011

Hello,

Not really. It seems that user can create new template but I can't find the
correct way. The documentation don't speak much about this feature so I am
asking to other.

What is the correct way to createa new template in the composer manager? Do we
need to write xml file? Is it the same template as the easyprint use?

Thanks,

Y.