[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] JOIN error

Ramon AndiƱach custard at westnet.com.au
Thu Dec 29 18:13:34 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm a bit like Agus, and am not in a position to compile to test properly.

But I can confirm it is working in the osgeo compilation of 1.9 (master).

-ramon.

On 23/12/2011, at 18:40 , Agustin Lobo wrote:

> Alexander,
>
> In order to check on ubuntu, I would need to either compile (which I
> do not know how to do)
> or install the nightly build (which would overwrite my current
> installation), am I wrong?

Mostly no, but it does require compilation of various add on bits (e.g. if your not in a situation to avoid ecw files). The .deb nightly files, as was pointed out to me are mostly about making sure qgis itself works, and anything else is a bonus.