[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] JOIN error

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 04:32:14 PST 2011

Ramon,
by "the osgeo compilation of 1.9 (master)" do you mean osgeo4w ?
Or is there an alternative site for binary distributions (other than
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/Download ) ?

(I do not use osgeo4w, as I think that it is as or even more complex
than having a real linux system
and you do not get all the rest of advantages included with a linux
distribution.)

Agus