[Qgis-user] Public Sector Mapping Agreement

Saber razmjooeis at faunalia.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 06:14:29 PST 2011

Andrew

I opened a thread on QGIS forum and posted screenshots of the example of
Mastermap from OS with Google layer background and some labeling.

These might help:
 - If you are using Windows, for uncompressing files you can use PeaZip
which is free and open source as opposed to WinZip which is a shareware.

 - I noticed gml is a bit slow. It might help to convert the files to
spatialite which you can edit in QGIS and does not have some of shapefile
limitations.

 - The orientation was fine for me. (Check the flow direction on the first
image.)

Cheers
Saber