[Qgis-user] Introduction and question, how do I mark an area on a map showing location of a trench?

ashley strutt galeforce1745 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:06:41 PST 2011

Hi,

My name is Ashley and I've just joined this list in the hope that if I have
problems on how to do things I can get help. I did try the forum but had
trouble registering.

I'm currently studying Archaeology part time and work full time in the
field. Currently, I am do some map work using QGIS and need to mark on the
map using a triangle or arrow the location of a trench. However, being new
to GIS I have now idea how to do this and welcome suggestions how I can do
this.

Thankyou in advance.

Ashley