[Qgis-user] PostGIS viewer -PgAdmin plugin

Germán Carrillo carrillo.german at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 18:59:28 PST 2011

Hi all,

I have added some functionalities to the plugin [1], now it:

* Has PostGIS rasters (WKTRaster) support (Based on WKTRaster QGIS plugin.)
* Has a layer list widget displaying a number of layer properties.

On the other hand, the antialiasing feature has been enabled (according to
the thread opened in the dev mailing-list) and the map units detection has
been checked and fixed (thanks Ivan).

Regards,

Germán

[1]