[Qgis-user] PostGIS viewer -PgAdmin plugin

Germán Carrillo carrillo.german at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 07:29:07 PDT 2011

Hi all,

just FYI I have added a SQL Query Builder to the PostGIS viewer for pgAdmin.
It was extracted from the RT Sql Layer QGIS plugin written by Giuseppe
Sucameli for Faunalia and Regione Toscana-SIGTA, which in turn is based upon
the PostGIS Manager plugin from Martin Dobias.

Further information at [1]

Regards,

Germán

[1]
http://geotux.tuxfamily.org/index.php?option=com_myblog&task=view&id=278&Itemid=59&lang=en

2011/3/7 Ivan Mincik <ivan.mincik at gmail.com>

> 2011/3/6 Germán Carrillo <carrillo.german at gmail.com>:
> > Hi all,
> > I have added some functionalities to the plugin [1], now it:
> > * Has PostGIS rasters (WKTRaster) support (Based on WKTRaster QGIS
> plugin.)
> > * Has a layer list widget displaying a number of layer properties.
> > On the other hand, the antialiasing feature has been enabled (according
> > the thread opened in the dev mailing-list) and the map units detection
> has
> > been checked and fixed (thanks Ivan).
> > Regards,
> > Germán
>
> Perfect, I have pushed Your work to 'master' branch in Github repo
> (with some changes: see git log) and also added You to contributors,
> so You have write permissions. Push Your further work there or fork
> me.
>
> Ivan

  |\__
(:>__)(