[Qgis-user] tile server with jpeg tiles

Frederick Löbig frederick.loebig at live.de
Thu Mar 10 06:28:52 PST 2011

make sure to add "?tiled=true" to your URL and to use the getcapabilities in case qGIS alerts that there was an error with it. I had the same problem a while ago...

Frederick Löbig
Röderichstraße 59
60489 Frankfurt am Main
---
E:: Frederick.Loebig at grunsnid.de
P: +49 (0) 69 - 78 99 52 41
M: +49 (0) 174 - 70 89 296
---
Office:
euNetworks GmbH
Ludwig-Landmann-Straße 40560486 Frankfurt am MainP: +49 (0) 69 - 90 554 - 532
E: Frederick.Loebig at eunetworks.com
S: floebig

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email without reading it and notify the sender.