[Qgis-user] tile server with jpeg tiles

Laurent Deschaumes ldeschaumes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 11:57:53 PST 2011

hi all,

same behavior with the parameter tiled = true, I identified the
problem,it comes when an error occurs during the GetCapabilities
request (popup alert).
The GetCapabilities tilecache parameter "onlineresources xlink: href"
should be the same as the url WMS to work, I modified the code
tilcache and everything works fine, same behavior if I select "ignore
url in GetMap"
same behavior on all WMS eg: http://maps.opengeo.org/geowebcache/service/wms?

 I think this is a bug?

Laurent Deschaumes