[Qgis-user] QGIS thematic "issue"

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Mar 14 05:45:31 PDT 2011

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for you answser. Comment inline :)

Le lundi 14 mars 2011 13:22:32, Andreas Neumann a écrit :
>  Hi Yves,
>
>  ad 1) are you using the old or the new labeling? With the new labeling
>  (attention: the settings are not in the layer properties but in a
>  separate toolbar!) features that aren't visible due to a scale range,
>  are not labeled. So switching to the new labeling should solve your
I think I am using the new labelling feature (ABC logo with a blue line). I
did not use the label tab in layer property. (I am using QGIS 1.6)

>  ad 2) yes - activate "symbol levels" in the symbolization/style
>  dialogue. After clicking the button, a separate dialogue appears where
>  you can enable them in a checkbox
I can't find how it is working, I have two columns "layer 0" and "layer 1" what
does it mean ? I have to choose some number: 1 is the top or the bottom
"layer"?

Thanks,

Y.

--