How do I do that on QGIS? Was: [Qgis-user] manifold and qgis comparison

custard custard at westnet.com.au
Sun Mar 20 18:49:24 PDT 2011

Hi Mike,

Those are some interesting links and thoughts.

The udig link is to this, yes?
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/HACK/Desktop+GIS+Comparisons
(or alternatively http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Case_Studies#Web_Client_Comparison)

With the images, two thoughts:
1. I should have thought of that. They would make things much easier.

2. I had thought initially that they might be loitering in the osgeo tree somewhere, but I've shaken most of the branches but nothing has fallen out yet.

I have however, found them in the source tree. Does anyone know if they're out on the web already?
If they aren't, does anyone object if the default set start making their way slowly out onto the wiki?

-ramon.