How do I do that on QGIS? Was: [Qgis-user] manifold and qgis comparison

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Mar 21 05:17:53 PDT 2011

custard wrote:
> I have however, found them in the source tree. Does anyone know if
> they're out on the web already?

Hi,

sources are in subversion, so you can find stuff here:

for trunk:
http://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/trunk/qgis/images/

for 1.6:
http://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/branches/Release-1_6_0/images/

I do not know if this is a preferred way (we are then actually using the
osgeo-subversion/apache server for serving out images for us ....).

Better would be to put a copy of the latest stable source tree somewhere
on our own webserver(s)?? (macho?)

Besides this, the server does not seem to set the right http headers so
with me firefox is showing svg-source instead of image etc...

Richard