AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: [Qgis-user] QGIS mapserver performance

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Mar 22 05:02:49 PDT 2011

 On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:41:17 +0100, Marco Hugentobler wrote:
>> Is there a way not to get the wkt geometry when doing a
>> getfeaturinfo?
>
> This is possible now with r15557. The wkt geometry will only be
> available if
> switched on in the WMS-tab of the project properties.

 Cool - thank you, Marco.

>> And getfeatureinfo is always returning a result even if the feature
>> is
>> not visible. Don't know if this is the desired behaviour?
>
> No, hopefully I'll find time to fix it until 1.7

 It would be useful - but I don't think it is absolutely necessary to
 have it in 1.7. A later version would also work. QGIS server can more
 easily be updated than a lot of QGIS desktop machines, so for me it
 would be fine to have it in a later trunk version.

 Thanks again,
 Andreas

 --
 Andreas Neumann