[Qgis-user] Is DXF support dropped?

Mikhail Tchernychev misha at mail.geometrics.com
Tue Mar 22 11:49:03 PDT 2011

  I am talking about nightly build  for Linux, 1.7.0 15530M

It use to be DXF selection in the dialog to add new vector layer. It's gone.
The only way to bring DXF now is to use Dxf2Shp plugin.  GDAL/OGR
does support DXF, so I don't think it's OGR problem. It is just not enabled
on side of QGIS.

Mikhail