[Qgis-user] Announcing the Rectangles ovals digitizing plugin - not working in Ubuntu

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 02:59:15 PST 2011

OK. The inactive green rectangle is showing up again.

Installing the 0.1.2 Rectangle ovals digitizin plugin.

I also install the 0.1.6 Rectangle, Ovals, Diamonds.

What is the difference between these 2 plugins?

I installed one by one. It did not work. I installed both of the them,
it also did not work.

However, it is totally not working in Mac OS X.

Noli