[Qgis-user] Problems with saga module interface 0.17

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Tue Oct 4 03:14:28 PDT 2011

Hi,

I had the same issue.
Fixed it by taking the packages (saga and python-saga) from
ubuntugis-unstable instead of
https://launchpad.net/~johanvdw/+archive/sagacvs

So :
- aptitude remove saga python-saga
- remove references of https://launchpad.net/~johanvdw/+archive/sagacvs
in your /etc/apt/sources.list.d
- aptitude update
- aptitude install saga python-saga

Should do the trick.

The python bindings package in 2.0.7+svn1156+11~maverick1 is buggy :
I can't import saga from a python interpreter, and get the same "
undefined symbol" error.

Julien