[Qgis-user] Passing label text to server

mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Tue Oct 4 08:27:22 PDT 2011

Hi,
I am trying to passing label text to qgis server using the following:
http://www.sourcepole.ch/web-based-printing-with-qgis-server
"To replace text in composer labels, the label needs to have a text id (can be assigned in the print composer user interface of the composer label). The text to insert into the label can be passed in the GetPrint request with an additional parameter =text (of course, the label id should be different to the standard WMS parameters...)."

I defined the label id in the print composer as LABELA.
I tried passing the parameter in the URL, doing the following:

&LABELA=test
&LABELA:text=test

It has no effect on the label text. I do not quite understand "with an additional parameter =text".
Thanks for the help!
Mayeul