[Qgis-user] Mapserver Export

adams adams at terrestris.de
Tue Oct 11 03:40:23 PDT 2011

Dear QGIS'lers,

in the moment sitting on an internal code sprint on Mallorca, nice
weather...
I tried the mapserver export plugin (and much more...).

The mapfile looks pretty good, there are some issues - e.g. compability
to Mapserver 6 - but what is missing definitely are the symbols.txt and
fonts.txt file, although the tools wants a path and name for these files
from me.

Possibily this is due to my version, I use a ubuntu wth QGIS 1.7.1
"Wroclaw" or is there another known issue on that?

Regards, Till