[Qgis-user] Attributes when using Dissolve on a polygon layer

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 02:28:32 PDT 2011

Hi,

actually you can, using the "merge selected features" or the "merge
attributes of selected features" in the "advanced digitize" toolbar, but
I agree that it would be better to have it also in the "dissolve" tool,
because selecting features (when a dissolve is needed) in large datasets
is not always starightforward.

It may exist already a ticket filed about this issue, you can check the
tracker and eventually open it. Please consider also supporting the
development of such feature.

Cheers

-- Giovanni --