[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-community-team] Help for digitization

Gerardo Jimenez gejst5 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:00:05 PDT 2011

I hope this can help, I made them in spanish for my students, but they work..

http://youtu.be/Nx7V0oADR70

http://youtu.be/ORXchiL6G_g

Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Coyoacan 04510
Mexico City
Mexico

56 22 95 16

From: custard at westnet.com.au
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:44:04 +0800
To: jp.puyravaud at gmail.com; qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
CC:
Subject: [Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-community-team] Help for digitization

On 21/10/2011, at 17:45, "Jean-Philippe Puyravaud" <jp.puyravaud at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi to All, Till recently I had no problem with several projects.  Right now, when I digitize (points or polygons), the next item gets systematically stuck with the first one... I probably changed an option but I am unable to find out what happened. Thanks for your help. Jean-Philippe
Hi,
Moving this over to the user list, which is probably a better place for it.
My guess would be that under Options -> Snapping you have enable topological editing selected.
I could easily be wrong.
-ramon.