[Qgis-user] Modifying raster information?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 00:37:50 PDT 2011

Hi Agus,
AFAIK you cannot do it with a ready to use tool in Qgis. You could use the
Raster->Conversion->Formats Conversion frontend to gdal_translate and set
the image output dimensions proportional to the pizel size ratio from
between your source and the required output pixel size. Otherwise you could
manually set the -tr option inside the gdalwarp frontend,
Raster->Projection->Reprojection, like this: http://bit.ly/tr3mGU

giovanni

[2] http://www.gdal.org/gdalwarp.html