[Qgis-user] Questions on CSV plugin & UTF8, or dbf to spatial.

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Oct 25 06:18:17 PDT 2011

On 2011-10-25 14:55, Koos Hagg wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> Your plugin will be great! I tried it but did not get the right result,
> all of the points get loaded in to a shapefile (the table is intact),
> but it they are all placed at one or two x,y points...

Me bad :-(

It's because I made the plugin for a case in our national reference
system which is in meters... so I cast every coordinate to an Integer...
which in this case put's all your points on either 105/21 or 104/21...

I will fix this this evening, and after an update of the plugin you will
have a good shape (I will sent you one off line also).

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde