[Qgis-user] Questions on CSV plugin & UTF8, or dbf to spatial.

Koos Hagg hagg.koos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 05:55:28 PDT 2011

Hi Richard,
Your plugin will be great! I tried it but did not get the right result, all
of the points get loaded in to a shapefile (the table is intact), but it
they are all placed at one or two x,y points...
I attached a dbf, you can give it a try. These are the center points of
communes in a particular province in Vn.

Agustin, thanks for your reply- yes, I always hav my layer import encoding
set for UTF-8. I have had day where I forgot it though and was scratching my
head until I figured it out!

Koos