[Qgis-user] MrSid

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:01:01 PDT 2011

Don't know if is your case, but for instance if you use the
Ubuntugis_unstable repo and the nightly builds one, you must remember
that qgis-trunk is compiled against gdal 1.6 (available in the main
Ubuntu repo) but probably you have also installed gdal 1.8 from the
Ubuntugis repo, so if you add the mrsid support you are adding it to
gdal 1.8, but qgis-trunk uses gdal 1.6.

cheers

-- Giovanni --