[Qgis-user] howto change default styles for polygons

Dietrich Heintz dheintz at gmx.net
Mon Sep 5 23:54:22 PDT 2011

Hi Etienne,
for your problem I didn't find a solution.
Of course you can define such a style, but still no more you have to
open each layer.

Another opportunity, which is perhaps not so practicable, would be, that
you open the project file in a text editor for editing.

You search for : <prop k="style" v="solid"/>
and replace with: <prop k="style" v="no"/>

In case all polygons should be with "no brush"

Perhaps it is better to save the new file with another file name.

bye Dieter