[Qgis-user] Value Tool and Reproj. On the Fly for raster layers

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 06:15:42 PDT 2011

Hi Richard, many thanks for taking this! This is really important.

It seems to work fine so I propose (now we have a mantainer ;) ) to make
it core.

There is another little issue: when used on non GRASS rasters when you
exit the bounding box of the image it says correctly "out of extent",
while with GRASS rasters the value shown by the tool is the value of the
last pixel where the mouse pointer passed over.

Please let me know if you want me to file a ticket.

Cheers

-- Giovanni --