[Qgis-user] plugin installer with unstable internet connections

Janneke Qgis janneke.qgis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:47:57 PDT 2011

Dear all,

We are discovering more and more plugins that could be very useful to
our work. However, we are working with very unstable internet
connections, and as far as I can see the Plugin installer only works
while having an internet connection. Is there a way around this? We
would like to be able to download plugins once (eg at night when the
internet seems better), and then be able to install them on different
computers.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Janneke