[Qgis-user] plugin installer with unstable internet connections

Janneke Qgis janneke.qgis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 06:49:43 PDT 2011

Thanks for the quick answer, both Tim and Anita,

Started copying the plugins from the following folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\.qgis\python\plugins

but got confused as I also found the following two folders:

C:\Program Files\Quantum GIS Wroclaw\apps\qgis\plugins
C:\Program Files\Quantum GIS Wroclaw\apps\qgis\python\plugins

Does anything from these folders also need to be copied?

Janneke