[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.7 project fails to load in QGIS 1.7

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Thu Sep 15 21:09:52 PDT 2011

As well as using debugview, you might want to check what messages are printed to stdout.
There are probably other ways to do this on Windows, but what I do is modify the startup batch file for the msys rxvt so that it runs anything from the qgis batch file which is needed to be able to start qgis.  Then I can start qgis from rxvt and see the output ☺... like on a real operating system (except I still need debugview as well, and I don't know that that would be the case on a real operating system).

Alister