[Qgis-user] advice needed - merge attributes

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Sep 16 11:51:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

This should work.

After selecting and merging the polygons a table should pop up where you
can select for each polygon the new attributes it should get. You can:

* select one individual polygons attributes to be used or
* min
* max
* mean
* average

However, I see that sum is not offered. Would you need the sum function?

If yes, this should be rather easy to implement.

Andreas