[Qgis-user] Reset GISDBASE for GRASS plugin

Brad Nesom gisbradokla at live.com
Tue Sep 20 08:02:10 PDT 2011

On winxp

Apparently I already knew that. (just forgot)
I have system variables as follows...
GISDBASE = c:\documents and Settings\userprofile
myname\GrassData\HLND_Data\HLND
GISRC = c:\documents and setting/userprofile myname/.grass6
GRASSDIR = C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile myname\GrassData

However since updating my osgeo4w installation I now have no .grass6 file.
And there is a .grassrc6 file and a .grasswx6 file.
grass starts (standalone) but the error in qgis persists.