[Qgis-user] Importing Open Street Map files

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 22:05:08 PDT 2011

Try using Spatialite Tools (i.e. importing OSM data to spatialite,
then use spatialite OSM data in QGIS.

So the OSM supporting tools are now:

    * spatialite_osm_net: genarating a Network (aka Graph) from OSM XML
    * spatialite_osm_map: generating multi-layered map from OSM XML
    * spatialite_osm_raw: simply acquiring OSM XML into DB tables
(fully preserving the XML layout)

Noli