AW: [Qgis-user] Error when using MapSheetAutoGeoRef

Lucas Beck beck at hydrosolutions.ch
Sun Sep 25 12:34:59 PDT 2011

Hi Cedric,

thanks a lot. Actually by using gdalinfo I get the correct output.
However, I think the problem is more my qgis-configuration in general
and the installation on my mac. I wanted to use for example the
georeferencer tool but it is neither on my plugin-list nor can I find it
to install nor activate.
So, I will review my installation in a broader way...

Best
Lucas

--

hydrosolutions