[Qgis-user] File-based Mastermap

Saber Razmjooei razmjooeis at faunalia.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 02:46:49 PDT 2011

You can use PostGIS. Just need to install it locally and import all your
data to localhost.

You can use Virtual Raster for 10k, 25k and 50k OS. And use zoom
dependency to turn the layers on and off on different zooms.

In QGIS, you can convert to all sorts of vector format supported by
OGR/GDAL as well.

Cheers
Saber