[Qgis-user] File-based Mastermap

jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Wed Sep 28 02:47:50 PDT 2011

Hi James,
        Oooh, yep that seems to do it.
Thanks!
Jonathan

From:   "James Stott" <James.Stott at npaconsult.co.uk>
To:     <jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk>, <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>
Date:   28/09/2011 10:42
Subject:        RE: [Qgis-user] File-based Mastermap

You can build spatial indexes for shapefiles in QGIS.

Open the properties dialog for the layer, then select the general tab.
There is a button for Create Spatial Index.

Not sure what version it was added.

James Stott BSc (Hons) MSc | Senior Professional
Nicholas Pearson Associates | 30 Brock Street | Bath | BA1 2LN
T: 01225 445548 | M: -
www.npaconsult.co.uk