[Qgis-user] Can't get printed or plotted output

Mats Elfström mats.elfstrom at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 23:37:41 PDT 2011

Hi Geologist!
I think this is a memory problem, because of the size of your output. Can you print the exact same contents at the same size in on the same computer using ArcGis?
If so, check the resolution settings. The chance is that qgis defaults to 600 dpi while 150 dpi might work. The difference is hardly visible on the hard copy.

Hth, Mats.E

Skickat från min iPhone