[Qgis-user] Georeferencer bug 3743 fix?

Advrk Aplmrkt avkaplmkt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:15:23 PDT 2012

Hello,

I tried running QGIS versions 1.7.4, 1.8, and 1.9 (revision e13e45f)
with builds from KyngChaos website
(http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/qgis) on Mac OS X 10.6.8.

For all versions a major problem with the georeferencer remains (QGIS
bug #3743 http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3743): you can't set the map
coordinates from the canvas.

This bug has been there for more than a year, and is a killer bug for me.

Two questions:

(1) Is this bug on a todo list to be fixed in an upcoming version? If
so, which version? I have literally been waiting for more than year
for this to be fixed.

(2) The georeferencer window used to have a panel listing the points
you picked for georeferencing, but it is not there anymore. How do I
get it back?

Thank you very much for your help.