[Qgis-user] Web/server interface for SEXTANTE modeler?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 00:50:22 PDT 2012

I have no plans of doing web development, but there is a proposal for
implementing some kind of service with models, so you can creeate your
model, upload it to a repository and share it woth others. I guess
that could be used also to send both models and data from QGIS to a
server which would do the processing and then return the results.

As you said, this is likely to be a long-term plan

Regards