[Qgis-user] Web/server interface for SEXTANTE modeler?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 01:00:06 PDT 2012

The main problem I see is that the actual Python SEXTANTE architecture is
quite strongly bounded to QGis.
It could be nice to decouple it, as in the original Java SEXTANTE, to be
able to use other data providers (e.g. GDAL/OGR). This way it would be
easier to share algorithms and models between different contexts, like a
PyWPS server.

giovanni