[Qgis-user] manageR doesn't work well

Eelke Folmer e.o.folmer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 13:34:42 PDT 2012

Hi,
I realize this is an old thread. I am getting some files to load nicely
into manageR but not others (which I can load directly using readOGR).
Same error as reported below. I find manageR extremely useful when it
works and it would be nice if it would always work.
OS linux mint
R 2.15.1
QGIS 1.8
Are there fixes/workarounds?