[Qgis-user] Python-gdal missing

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 00:12:57 PDT 2012

Augustin: thank you for your advice, renaming all those files solved the
issue, now QGis can find the right libraries.

Etienne: I believe it should be me posing that question. These files are
market as installed on the 30th of November, which is the same date marked
on the QGis folder and files. Of one thing I'm certain: it was apt-get that
got them there, not me.

Regards and thank you once more for the help,

Luís